We only drop dope ish on the song tip people. G.O.O.D. music

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Acey Love

Name of my computer is Acey Love and right now she has been infected. Every father hates to hear this news about their only daughter, but the great thing is that she can be fixed. Weir Hall is the doctor. I hope they have vaccines and medicines on deck because if not.........I don't want to think about that possibility. Shoutout to my homie Brent Robinson for letting me borrow his computer. You really do find your best buds on college campuses. I will not do another post until Acey is 100 PERCENT HEALTHY. Sorry but I am faithful to my shit.


Oh yeah I'm just blazing kanye west beats right now. Damn based god. Too much!!!!

I'm also joining a fraternity. Yeah I will become a egotistical asshole but I plan to change how that this is perceived in a major way.

Until Acey is healed.....love and pudding pops bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment