We only drop dope ish on the song tip people. G.O.O.D. music

Monday, September 20, 2010

Can't get over you Therapy.

"Claiming that I'm just not as serious as you, shawty if you only knew...........THIS IS SERIOUS"-Drizzy Drake

I'm in love with Connor Mullins. Shawty if you only knew, this is friggin serious. Can't stop thinking about you. Makes me sick to my stomach because I DON'T WANT TO LIKE YOU AT ALL!!! But for some strange reason, all I want is you. For some reason, I think there can be SOMETHING between us but you won't let it in. I'm going TOO FAR and I really don't give a fuck. My feelings are true and real and I just want you to be with someone who can really PROVIDE for you. I plan on getting you that bike you want I swear. I know you will never read this so I'm glad I can just get it off my chest. If I don't get you, I'll live like I have been, alone and wondering who the hell is loving you. If I do get you, I'll never let that relationship end. I hope you never read this because I'm like 9.5/10 on the creeper radar right now. Deadass I'm sorry but its the way I feel. Maybe one day you will feel the same and if not, tell me if a sucka EVER hurts you or treats you wrong. I won't have that shit at all.

Love,
..............

No comments:

Post a Comment